StresStimulus is a commercial load testing tool which provides a simple way to test complex websites, mobile apps and enterprise applications. StresStimulus realistically emulates user-based impact on the server infrastructure and monitors server operation and key performance indicators. Within minutes you can determine your application's scalability, pinpoint slow pages and predict system behavior under various network traffic levels.
StresStimulus provides wide range of performance testing features such as:
- recording and replaying test cases without manual scripting
- testing mobile apps,
- multiple load generators;
- emulating hundreds of thousands virtual users;
- testing on-premise or in the cloud-based environment;
- realistically emulating user-base impact on the server infrastructure;
- real-time monitoring of KPI and servers' operation;
- comprehensive performance reporting.
It supports virtually all application servers and web platforms including the most robust web frameworks such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Silverlight, Adobe Flex, Oracle ADF, PeopleSoft, GWT, Cognos, Hyperion and SAP BPC.
1. End-to-end test wizard and workflow-based UI design helps users with minimal web testing experience to complete simple load test in minutes.
2. Powerful autocorrelation engine helps save time on manual scripting complex tests.
3. Works not only as a stand-alone load testing tool, but also as an add-on to Fiddler, the world's most popular and free web debugging proxy. As a result, it combines performance testing and debugging in one solution.